We look forward to welcoming you to the farm! If you have questions please contact us via phone or email. Please see below a list of frequently asked questions that may help answer your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I bring my dog to the corn maze? Yes, dogs are always welcome on a leash
- Can I pick corn from your field? No, our corn maze is grown out of cow corn, we harvest it at the end of the year into silage for cows
- Do you sell corn? Yes, however the season for corn is almost over due to the heat of the summer
- Do you have food on location? Yes, we have a concession hut with lots of snacks, ice cream, seasonal specials, hamburgers and hot dogs.
- How do I book a firepit or group? please visit the “groups” page of our website for detailed information on this
- Do you require masks? As we are an outdoor venue masks are welcome but not mandatory
- Are vaccine passports necessary to visit the farm? Currently the provincial health order does not require this for outdoor locations.
- Do I need to purchase my ticket ahead of time for a specific date and time? No, we do not require online tickets to visit the farm at this time.