Covid 19 Safety Policies and Guidelines
Welcome to the Chilliwack Corn Maze. We are dedicated to protecting our family, your family and our employees. We aim to create a memorable farm experience that is both safe and meets the requirements of our provincial guidelines on our 20 acre farm.
These policies are in place to reduce risks for yourself and those around you; they make it possible for all of us to enjoy the farm safely together.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The chilliwack Corn Maze is not responsible for any injury, sickness or damages as a result of entering or participating in any of the experiences on the farm. By voluntarily visiting our facility you assume all risks.
IMPORTANT COVID 19 UPDATE: September 29th 2021
Health and safety have always been a top priority for us on the farm. Many of you have questions regarding how the new public health order for Fraser Valley East regarding Gatherings and Events will affect your visit to our farm.
1. You are welcome to come and enjoy the farm as a family or with friends. If your group is less than 50 guests we are not mandated to require proof of vaccination.
2. If you are part of an event or gathering taking place on our farm (youth group, birthday party, company picnic, scouts’ group etc.) and your group is smaller than 50 guests, proof of vaccination is not required. If your group is above 50 guests we will be requesting you split your group up to ensure you are under 50 guests. If this is not possible we will require the event organizer to provide proof of vaccination for all guests 12 and above before the date of your visit. This will also be checked on the date of your visit, however, the responsibility will be on the organizer to provide this to us.
3. We do not require you to purchase admission tickets in advance. Tickets will be available both online and at the door. Contact tracing will take place for all guests entering the farm.
We are so grateful for the 23 acres we have to facilitate a safe and enjoyable farm experience for all. We appreciate your patience and kindness as we move through these orders and implement changes that comply with the current health orders.
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
- All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- All common areas comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- We will enforce facility capacity limits to enable physical distancing protocols whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations are available to all guests and employees.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly. High-touch items will be cleaned and sanitized based on sanitization plan.
- We will continue to follow current provincial health orders
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or you or someone in your household has travelled internationally in the past 14 days please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual with Covid-19 or been asked to self isolate by health authorities, you are not permitted to enter.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly with our stations available.
- Follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guardian over 18 years.
- Personal masks are welcomed to be worn while on premise.