Work at Greendale Acres
Greendale Acres is a family owned and operated agri-tourism farm located in the beautiful Fraser Valley.
Our farm provides the community with a beautiful space to gather and create memories.
We provide a fun, outdoor and fast paced environment for employees.
The farm has a variety of positions where we encourage our employees to find a role that best suits their skill set.
Now Hiring – See Opportunities below
- Clean and tidy the farm
- Empty Garbage and Recycling
- Garden maintenance
- Wiping down and cleaning surfaces
- Help run farm activities (ie – Easter Egg Hunt)
- Checking customers in and running the point of sale
- Answering information questions
- Welcoming guests to the farm
- Checking in groups and parties
- Selling Merchandise
- Selling seasonal flowers and farm products
- Taking orders and using point of sale
- Making drinks – Lemonade, slushies, coffees and hot chocolate
- Scooping Ice-cream
- Grilling & Preparing burgers and hotdogs
- Washing Dishes